If you're a psycho like me, you welcome the longer nights we're drifting into on the northern half of this planet. People often worship light, but I prefer darkness. In the blinding light of day we see what we want to see, but as daylight fades, night reveals what light keeps hidden.
10 Reasons Long Nights Rock
1. Dim light makes everyone look better ... fancy restaurants always have lousy lighting, so your food (and your company) appear more edible.
2. It's fun to sneak up on people and surprise them in places like parking lots, the bike trail, alleyways ... duh.
3. Instead of doing yard work and other chores, you have an excuse to binge watch your favorite shows like Criminal Minds, Deadly Women, and The Walking Dead.
4. If you do decide to do yard work, for example: digging that six foot hole out in the garden, your neighbors won't notice.
5. Your boss will never see what hit him.
6. If you happen to be driving, it's a blast to blind annoying pedestrians.
7. Don't need to worry about sunburn when you're fucking around outside.
8. It's easier to tell if people are at home, especially if they don't use blinds or curtains.
9. You'll blend in when you wear your black ski mask.
10. Bottom Line: night makes everything scarier.