Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sadie's latest victim (the winner of her machete) is ...

Michelle Willms 
(certified psycho)


Sadie wants to thank everyone who entered the Summer Splash Blog Hop, and you're all invited over for a big pot of chili! Yum!



The drawing was random, based on your entries, but Michelle obviously has excellent plans for the machete. Here's why she wants it:

I would LOVE to have that machete. I would carry that machete as I dreamed of all the wonderful heads that could roll (fictional heads, of course). I would only chop vegetable or dead protein matter, but I have a VERY vivid imagination. Oh, the frustration I could work off. I think the machete would be a great tension reliever, don't you? What a great conversation piece. "I have a machete."

Yes, Michelle, it's hard to describe the joy that comes from saying, "I have a machete." Soon you'll know.

Three runners-up will receive a copy of Sadie the Sadist: X-tremely Black Humor/Horror. (If they dare to read the book.)

Wanna-be Psychos:

Suzanne
"I think the machete would look great in a shadow box in my woman cave. So when my husband bugs me, I cut off his nose hairs!"


Jeff Balanger
"Don't own fire arms, zombie apocalypse and the practical use clear brush to find baseballs that go into the woods."

Nancy Wolfe
"I just think the machete looks tough!"



See you next time. 
Till then, Sadie Says: Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment